Silent Warriors / Guild Profile
|Guild Name||Silent Warriors|
|Last Updated||15th August, 2020|
|Style & Focus||Casual/Laidback PvX|
|Guild Leader(s)||Niccii, Terminous, Norozza|
|Min. Time Investment||N/A|
|Activities||SocialisingQuestingDungeonsOpen World PvPTradingCrafting|
General Guild Info
Silent Warriors are all about having fun and gaming together. We love to raid, craft, hang out, quest, skirmish and just BS in Discord. We are a family/real life friendly community, we know that family/work comes first and will not punish you if you can't be online daily.
Silent Warriors has many years of experience with pretty much anything gaming wise. We are not looking for elitist(though some of us are a little full of ourselves), we are looking for people who like to have fun, can take a joke and maybe even throw one back. People who like to make friends (and some rivalries in jest) and just game together.
If this sounds like the Community for you then feel free to keep reading about us.
Silent Warriors Gaming Community began on February 2nd 2002 in the FPS "Medal of Honor: Allied Assault". Then known as "The Silent Warriors" with the tag "TSW".
Today Silent Warriors span many games and genres.
The overall focus of the Silent Warriors is to have a mature gaming community that any play style can enjoy being a part of. They accomplish this by having both casual to hardcore players in the community with teams and events focused for all styles of play.
With a strong focus on community our endgame goal is to create lasting memories and friendships that may span more then just in game or online. It is through gaming that we forge new friendships, relationships and memories.
We are a community known for our laid back and love to have fun style along with our willingness to help all players not just our own members with quests, leveling ect...[
2. Age 18+
These are some of the things that we expect from our members.
1. If you are able, help your fellow guild members when they ask for it. (This does not mean be their personal slave or ATM)
2. Try to participate in guild conversations, its a good way to meet your fellow guild members.
3. Take disagreements to PM's, don't air your dirty laundry to the whole guild. (If needed contact an Officer or above for mediation)
Really thats the three main things to keeping this Community a good one to be in. All three are very easy to do and all three helps out every member including yourself.
What SWG can offer You!
1. A Community of gamers, not just another boring Guild
2. Interesting chats in voip
3. A gaming experience that is drama free
4. A place to relax and know that its a game not a job
5. A lifetime of friendship
6. A kitten via U.S. Postal Service (Don't blame us if it gets lost in route!)
7. A /slap and run
8. Friendly members who don't mind helping with quests, skirmishes, instances, ect...
9. The occasional hardware or software giveaway.
10. and much much more! Give us a try and see for yourself.
1. Treat others as you would like to be treated. You will be shown the same respect as you give.
2. This is a guild, we are here to help each other grow with the game and the Guild. If your busy we understand but if your standing around then give a helping hand to your fellow Guild mate and you will be sure to get one back when you need it.
3. Guild leechers, beggers & whiners will be dealt with in a way you will not like. We play this game to have fun not to babysit and cater to one individual.
4. We are a multi-national community. If you have a problem with another country keep it to yourself. One individual or a group of them does not make up the country in its whole.
5. Be active. If your going to be gone for more then 14 days please post in our discord or tell an Officer/Leader so that we do not mark you as inactive and boot you from the Guild.
How to join:
To join the Silent Warriors, drop into our Discord and have a chat with us.
If you are looking for an active guild in ArcheAge Unchained on the Wynn server then come join us, we love to do things together as a guild and are very friendly and helpful when it comes to all in game stuff.